Wednesday, May 28, 2008

here we go again

Dear Loyal Readers,
The last time this happened I deleted over 200 posts from this blog.
That was from 2 posts from Last week (Wednesday to be exact)
There is something wrong with my cell phone providers text message system.
It keeps re-sending messages.
The way it was explained, it doesn't realize that they were received because it doesn't get a received message. It continues to try to re-send the message for 5 days.

So now it is doing it again with a post from today, I have deleted about 20 so far.

I am pretty sure it is from my cell phone provider because I forwarded a text message to my email and it is doing the same thing there. (keeps resending the message...over and over and over and over and over and over again)
I will delete them as I see them, but you may have to scroll down below all the repeat posts.

hmmmm interesting that this only happens on Wednesdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home